NISE 3800R IoT enabled Embedded PC
Fanless, industrial, 6th generation PC with Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor. Two mini-PCIe expansion slots.
NISE 3800 series are fanless PC designed for industrial applications that demand high CPU and graphics performance. NISE 3800 supports up to 16G DDR4 memory and have several options on storage devices like M.2, HDD, mSATA or SSD. NISE 3800 supports wide range of DC input from +9V to 30V DC input, and can be operated in an extended operating temperature range between -5 to 55 Celsius degree. For extended module availability, NISE 3800 also designed two internal mini-PCIe sockets to support IoT applications (integrate with optional GbE LAN, Wi-Fi, 3.5G module) and common communication applications (integrate with optional GPIO, RS232/422/485 module).
- Support 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA socket type embedded processor
- Intel® Q170 PCH
- Support 2 x 2.5″ SATA HDD
- 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DP, and 1 x HDMI with independent display support
- Three Intel® GbE LAN ports; support WoL, teaming and PXE
- 1 x External M.2 socket and 1 x SIM card socket
- 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x RS232/422/485 with auto flow contol
- 2 x Internal mini-PCIe socket support optional Wi-Fi/3.5G/mSATA/Fieldbus
- Support +9V to 30VDC input; ATX power mode
- 1*two 2.5″ HDDs Bracket Tray