NIO 50 IOT Gateway
The NIO 50 is an industrial WiFi serial/ethernet device server supporting Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU Modbus ASCII and MQTT.
NIO 50 brings IoT connectivity into factories, gearing unconnected industrial equipment and machines for smart manufacturing and Industry 4.0. The NIO 50 delivers data acquisition capability, IoT connectivity, convenience of remote monitoring, and industrial durability to provide end-to-end connectivity for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). For Fieldbus-based controllers, legacy manufacturing machines, and serial-based devices, NIO 50 fills the communication gap between edge nodes to the cloud, enabling field data to be harnessed for manufacturing process optimization, remote management, and preventive maintenance.
- Support transparent Modbus TCP/RTU, Modbus ASCII & MQTT
- Web-based configuration
- 9600~115200 bps baudrate for RS-232/422/485 transmissions
- Secure data access with WPA, WPA2
- 1 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
- Support 9~36V wide range DC input with 2 pin Phoenix Contact terminal block
- Support -20~70°C extended operating temperature
- LED indicators to display: Power, Serial Status and Wi-Fi RSSI signal strength