Maritime Box PC with Skylake-S CPU – Phantom 6000M Series
IEC-60945 certified Maritime Box-PC-Series with Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor (Skylake-S)
Data Respons introduces the latest generation of fanless Phantom Box PC series, designed specifically for maritime applications. The 6000M series of fanless embedded computers are equipped with the Intel® Skylake-S processors and feature an H110 chipset. The Phantom 6000M Box PC series complies with the IEC 60945 standard for maritime navigation and radio equipment and the IACS E10 standard, has been tested in environmental factors such as cold, heat, vibration and electromagnetic compatibility and is approved as marine equipment. The two SO-DIMM sockets of the maritime box PC can be equipped with up to 32 GB of DDR4 RAM. The series retains a robust design of all at a new extremely cost-effective price point. All connections are in front and are easily accessed.
The operating systems are Windows 7 (32/64 Bit), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32/64 Bit), Linux Ubuntu 14.04 lts (32/64 Bit) and Linux Fedora 20 (32/64 Bit). Extensive optional accessories (fan modules, vehicle mount, wall mount kit and 160W AC-DC adapter) complete the range. Along with a versatile I/O array and flexible expansion capacity, the MVP-6000 Series fully satisfies all the needs of industrial automation with the performance demanded by vision inspection, motion control, and surveillance applications.
- 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors and H110 chipset
- Dual-channel DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets support up to 32 GB memory
- Support for two independent displays with 1 VGA, 1 DVI, and 2 DisplayPort
- 1 PCIe Gen3 x16 and 1 PCI expansion slots
- 3 Intel® GbE ports with teaming function
- 2 software-programmable RS-232/422/485 + 2 RS-232 ports
- Front-accessible I/O for simplified installation and maintenance
- Extremely cost-effective, high performance fanless system