On Own Feet
Data Respons has a 20 year long relationship with the humanitarian organisation “On Own Feet”, which works with children in war-torn countries.
Since 1998 Data Respons has cooperated with the humanitarian organisation “On Own Feet”, which works with children in war-torn countries. The founder and general manager of the movement is Bela Gran Jensen.
Examples of supported projects
- Helped providing equipment and 20 tons of childrens clothing to Syrian refugees in Zaatari, Jordan and in Bulgaria.
- Contributed to the reconstruction and equipping of the first Centipede school: Hamid Karzani school in central Pol-e Alam, Logar, Afganistan
- Working on a project to provide running water to five schools: Logar, Afghanistan.
- Obsterical kits for midwifes and doctors: Logar, Afganistan
- Sports and teaching equipment to the children from Logar in Afghanistan and provided the children with firewood for the winter.
- Helped repair the swimming pool in the Psychiatric Hospital for Children in Oparany in the Czech Republic.
- Equipment to a school for weak-eyed and blind children in the Czech Republic.