Quarterly report 4th quarter 2007
Data Respons' operating revenue in the 4th quarter was NOK 194,3 million (142,5). EBITDA was NOK 21,2 million (11,0) and profit before tax was NOK 19.3 million (10,2).
The group's order reserve was NOK 389 million (269) at the end of the period. A growth of 45 % compared to the 4th quarter of 2006. The cash flow from operations was strongly positive with NOK 40,9 million.
Data Respons' operating revenue for 2007 was NOK 635,0 million (393,0). The group's EBITDA was NOK 53,0 million (22,3) and the profit before tax was NOK 46,6 million (20,4). The order intake was NOK 763 million (502).
DATA RESPONS DOUBLES REVENUES
- The progress is due to our customer oriented business concept, while approaching critical mass in Sweden and Denmark, says Kenneth Ragnvaldsen, CEO of Data Respons ASA.
Data Respons has completed its best year ever with strong growth in profits, revenue, order intake and cash flow.
- We are very pleased with the development internationally, and the potential for the future is great. We are now seeing that our international units can work on the same level as the Norwegian organisation when it comes to customer development and assuming responsibility for large solutions, says Ragnvaldsen.
Swedish breakthrough in 2007
Data Respons in Sweden has improved the results drastically and is more than doubling the revenue to NOK 183 million. Sweden now roughly constitutes 30 % of Data Respons' total revenue.
- Most things went our way in Sweden in 2007. Both existing and acquired units developed positively. We are well equipped for 2008. An improved competency platform, a strengthened market position and geographical expansion allow us to work with larger solution customers on a completely different level onwards.
Sixfold profits in Denmark
Data Respons Denmark is also experiencing great growth and improved profits for 2007.
- We hold a leading position in Denmark within the growing embedded market, says Ragnvaldsen. The Danish organisation stands out as a complete solution provider with broad expertise and interesting customer profiles. This will contribute strongly to the growth basis for our Danish operations in 2008.
12 successive quarters of growth
- In the 4th quarter the order reserve increased with 45 % to NOK 389 million. Thus Data Respons is delivering its 12th successive quarter with growth in the order reserve. We are very pleased about this, and this indicates good momentum going into 2008, Ragnvaldsen concludes.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Kenneth Ragnvaldsen, CEO, Data Respons ASA, phone: +47 67 11 20 00 Mob: +47 913 90 918.
ABOUT DATA RESPONS
Data Respons` vision is to become leading in Europe within 2010 on Embedded Solutions in the industrial market. Embedded Solutions can be described as being the brains of a machine, system or industrial end product. Data Respons supplies Embedded Solutions to leading OEM companies, system integrators and vertical product suppliers in a range of market segments such as defence, offshore, automation, medical equipment, surveillance, transport, telecommunications and other industries. Data Respons` customers include Ericsson, Nera, ABB, Brüel & Kjær, Anritsu and Saab. Data Respons ASA is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Ticker: DAT), and is part of the information technology index. The company has offices in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Germany. At the close of the 4th quarter 2007 the company had a total of 378 employees.
More information on Data Respons ASA can be found on our website: http://www.datarespons.no