Data Respons ASA (hereinafter referred to as Data Respons or the Company) has an investor relations policy in accordance with the Oslo Børs Code of Practice for IR of 1 July 2019. The purpose of the IR policy is to ensure that the company follows the framework set out by the Norwegian Securities and Trading Act and Oslo Stock Exchange’s rules for listed companies, and that it meets market participants’ expectations to be provided with information on a timely and equal basis.
Data Respons will apply the following principles in reporting and all other contact with market participants:
- The Company shall strive to have an open dialogue with shareholders, investors, analysts and other market participants and place great emphasis on ensuring that relevant and timely information is distributed to the market and that all market participants are treated equally.
- All information from the Company that is of relevance to the pricing instruments issued by Data Respons shall be provided to all market participants at the same time
- All financial information shall be provided in English and such information shall, when it is released, be made available on Data Respons’ website
- Quarterly results presentations shall be delivered in English and made available as webcast
- All presentations that are used in conferences attended by investors and analysts shall be produced in English, and shall be made available on the investor relations website
- In meetings with investors or analysts the Company may use presentation material that is based on presentations that have previously been published, provided that the information presented does not materially differ from the earlier presentations
- Data Respons shall operate procedures to ensure that the information investors and analysts are given orally in meetings and other forms of direct contact is the same, and is based on previously published webcast and material
- Data Respons’ CEO and CFO are the only spokespersons approved on a regular basis as points of contact for investors and analysts. Data Respons may nominate other spokes persons when undertaking special activities such as presentation roadshows and capital markets days
- Data Respons shall not provide the market with guidance on its future performance or results
- Information on price-sensitive situations that may have an extraordinary impact on earnings will normally be published when the situation arises so as to ensure the entire market receives the information at the same time
- Data Respons shall refrain from commenting on rumors and speculations relating to its financial results or other price-sensitive matters
- Data Respons shall not use social media to disseminate financial information or to contact investors, analysts or other market participants
Data Respons complies with the Oslo Børs Code of Practice for IR of 1 July 2019